Friday, December 6, 2013

Katrina Kaif named world's sexiest Asian woman for the fourth time


Katrina Kaif has been voted the World’s Sexiest Asian woman… again. The actor beat arch rival Deepika Padukone, 
Exotic babe Priyanka Chopra and tellyland’s numero uno Drashti Dhami to bag the first place on the list. This must be one more feather on her cap, considering the fact that this year she made news mainly for her Spanish holiday bikini pictures and her reported relationship with Ranbir Kapoor. 



Katrina Said -
"I didn't know it was a record! That`s a nice surprise and a lot of fun to hear. I like it because Eastern Eye newspaper is the one my sisters see because they live in London. It's lovely, but also people are reacting to what they see.
"Obviously if everyone were to see me when I wake up in the morning or in my track pants and then vote for me, then maybe I would be a little bit more believing of it myself. But of course it's very flattering," 

Here’s a look at the tenth edition of UK based Eastern Eye newspaper’s definitive Sexy List:
1. Katrina Kaif
2. Priyanka Chopra
3. Drashti Dhami
4. Deepika Padukone
5. Sonam Kapoor
6. Sanaya Irani
11. Jennifer Winget
12.Shraddha Kapoor
14. Parineeti Chopra
15. Humaima Malick
18. Asha Negi
23. Madhuri Dixit-Nene
26. Rubina Dilaik
29. Ankita Lokhande
40. Sridevi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2013 The Young Media . Designed by Making Different